星期四, 2月 12, 2004

No job updates yet...

Erm... I'm not goin to blog about my job juz yet... cos i haven started working... it's next week.
Anyways, I juz had a gals nite out with my bf's gal fren last nite n it was crazy... she n i will be good clubbing mates i think...
Back to the topic, We went to Zouk at around twelve n had abit of supper before entering. A group of phuture regulars (frens i knew from poly) were there as well. It was kinda packed as we squeezed in, but it then amounted to sardine-styled dancing. I didn't even need to move man... pple move me ard... yeah. tt's how crowded it is...
BTW, there's this INCIDENT which i REALLY have to blog about:
I met this poly classmate, Edwin whom i haven seen in a long while, n he joined us to dance. he's a nice guy n all, it's his fren who's the PERVERT. he seems ok at first but later on, he was running his hands all over every one of our gals there!! TT BASTARD!! I got a few doses of it, YUCK!! Cheryl got kissed by him, n he had the cheek to smile back, when she glared at him. We were all rather tolerant of him for the sake of Edwin(Edwin actually warned him many times), avoiding him at all costs, but he still followed us... TT MORON!!!
The last straw came when he actually squeezed Wendy's butt, n boy was she mad... She pushed him away, n the rest of the gals were like pushing n getting real pissed at him... Edwin finally escorted him away n all was peaceful until cheryl was kinda approached by ah bengs, but i rejected him for her... haha... knight in shining armor...

Kks... Think tt'll be all... I need to rush man... BF's waitin in town for me... BYESS.

沒有留言: