星期四, 7月 22, 2004

i Robot

Perhaps the title is kinda weird.
Sounds abit act-cool, i admit.

BUT, after watching the movie which opened just today, after endless differing opinions of wat shows to watch with the MarcBoi, I've therefore decided that, maybe, i was juz being a wee bit too critical of this movie despite the fact that I haven watched it at all, 'cept for a few stupid-looking posters of Will the Man(Will Smith) and some unknown babe..
Yeah. The usual look-cool, seem-cool kinda posters with the hero on some cool machine with the chick hugging oh-so-tightly to him, and of cos, not to forget tt must-have explosion scene juz metres behind which seemingly doesn't seem to bother the stars of the show a wee bit.

Well.

I liked it.

Not bad at all. 'cept for that abit weird link evolving ard his past...
BUT, it's quite an interesting concept to broach on, in my opinion.

Shan't provide too much reviews on it, in case, pple decide to juz read my reviews n stop watching the movie, thus leading to the drop in box office, n the hollywood management decides to kick my puny little ass off the earth...
ok. sorry. exaggeration on my part.

Right.

As I was tokking about the movie.
Great flick for the action lovers.
or the Tech-savvy peeps.
the technologies of the year 2035.
esp. tt Audi futuristic car...
DAmn Slick.
Worth tt tik.

~~~~~~~~
Totally lost wat I wanted to continue...
NVM.

Go watch it.

That's tt.
Til' the next inspiration comes...

沒有留言: