星期四, 8月 19, 2004

Not too good

I suppose i haven been bloggin good these days..
Can't help but apologise.

Still tired after my Cousins left, despite the fact that I have had more peace these days... OOPS. haha... (no la.. I miss u guys...)

Work n Studies catching up on me... Have lots to do even if it's juz the beginning of my first semester, i mean trimester, as we do things faster than normal colleges, squeezing a 6-mths semester into our compact 3-mths trimester. Yes. Oso squeezing our well-deserved 2-mths vacational break each sem, into a 1-week break each tri.
Oh well, can't really complain. After all, I'm getting my degree way faster than others studying in ther regular Us.

Getting sick quite regularly these days too... Bad. very bad. Though the MCs are GOOD, it's really bad for me to keep disappearing on my job like once a week, even if i'm not feeling too good.

Food has an upper hand on me now that i turn to it for most reasons. Esp when I get so frustrated at studies or bored at work, i tend to find things to chew n munch on. DRATS. Getting a lot of flabs, and it definitely is not fabulous...

well, gotta go. sleep is beckoning me n after tt, i've to pick up things from my fren, do revisions n assignments, prepare for projects, do house chores, etc.


jus hope i get to them.

1 則留言:

C. 提到...

GOOD LUCK. and rest well before those eye bags over takes ya! ena.