星期六, 7月 12, 2008

Things happening

Once again, my frens who cannot be bothered to check on my never-updated blog, it's time for an inside of what's happening in my life... not that you would be interested... but just pretend to be, will you... haha...

Well, since Jan 2008, I have been working at NOL doing Pricing and it's been pretty interesting so far... going to be confirmed soon... Yipee!! Though I dun think there's going to be an increment... oh well...
Basically, I love my colleagues there, and I love the strategizing stuffs... just not really the pple i deal with directly... GOSH... no comments on that... I dun wan to be found out...

Family wise, staying close I suppose, and my cousin who's younger than me by 4 mths i think, is getting married this Sept... and I'm the bridesmaid... the OFFICIAL one... I think... since I'm getting to wear that special dress... Woohoo!!!! The dress I tell you... It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!! champagne gold with gold laces and trimmings... I absolutely LOVE that dress... It's my size!!! as of current la... haix...

Lovelife is a blank for now. except for the pple who passed by... but still not much. I'm kinda freaked out now... R/ships are just too hard to grow... I'm tired...

Work is tiring and boring at the same time... but... oh well... better than exciting to the point where you cannot breathe... haha...


okok... I need to blow my hair dry then get to sleep so that I can be more efficiently fending off my violin teacher's electrica arrows in the moring violin class tomorrow... NITEZ.

沒有留言: