星期二, 12月 09, 2008

Snow White in Plastic Surgery Horror

oh ya... forgot to mention about the last Sunday when Adel, Ash and I went for the musical Snow White & the 7 D***** (how to spell tat?) . Gracie and Sylvia in HK, so no one else to disturb for the 2nd half of the long weekend after my JLPT exam on Sunday morning. haix.


anyways, the musical was good in my opinion. very cute and interactive (with kids of cos, we the 20+ old gals did not scream "poison" along with the kids when the queen gave Snow White the poison apple).

not to divulge too much info, lest Miss G who may be reading kills me later for spoiling her snow white experience next week. Basically just telling what's in the sypnosis, the country is super absorbed in beauty that the citizens have a enhancement program (aka cosmetic surgery) once they reach age of 18. Pretty much the now concept since everyone seem to be coming to terms with cosmetic augmentations these days... oh well... Interesting though when told in the Snow White way...

Rating from JT: **** of 5 stars.

Well I just like it. so there. go watch it.
Local productions can be something to look forward to too. plus they are not as ex, unreasonably priced like some overseas productions which maybe nothing much.

reminds me of A-Mei concert VS Rihanna concert. I know which of it I will pay for to go again. and it's not going to be Miss R.

沒有留言: