星期三, 12月 24, 2003

It's finally CHRISTMAS EVE!!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all u pple out there!!
This is the day when christmas approaches with all the enthusiam and spirit in the air...
This is the day when I'm supposed to meet his Entire Family.....
ARGH!!
I have had jus the weirdest time of my life going to a gathering of my BF's good gal pals (one of them was his GF a couple of years back). A whole bunch of gals who are very nice pple indeed i believe. But they obviously have one another to bother with, since they all belong to the "Fellowship of the Ring" (cos they all have a ring of friendship each). Who would really wan to care bout me man?? Ks... They are very sweet to try to make me feel at home. it's ok really. I'll juz be the observer instead of trying to fit in. (come on, they know one another since high school, including my BF) Ahem... But I guess I'm juz..... erm... not feeling all that great bout him and his ex being in the same room and supposedly being good pals still.... sigh....
I find R/ships a muz-have but at the same time, it really sux with all those crappy shit that will ultimately arise. YUCKS!!
Hate it,Love it... tt makes both sides of a coin...
take it or leave it...

沒有留言: