星期四, 12月 18, 2003

A merry Christmas on its way...

Christmas is coming real soon... Hope u pple have presents ready for me man... *guffaws*
ANY WAYS, I tried to update the blog with the info tt I'm currently broke n jobless... AGAIN. Yes. Had this shit going on with the stupid company... they juz sent me this breach of contract thingy saying i nvr inform them of my absence frm work when I have already tendered my resignation. all becoz of my Japanese Manager who lost my letter!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!! ARGH!!!!
Enuf of this shit, I'm supposed to spread the love n peace-loving nature of christmas ain't i??? haha... ok...
Well, Good thing is tt I'll be going for a short holiday next SAT wif a bunch of cool frens and we are going to have a whole load of fun in KL man...
N, I think I couldn't be more nervous about meeting my BF's family (n I mean the WHOLE FAMILY frm granma to the little nieces n nephews)... SCARY!!
Anyways, I hereby wish u pple who visits my blog,

A MERRY MERRY 2003 CHRISTMAS n A HAPPY 2003 NEW YEAR!!!!!

Yours TRULY,
Jasmine.

沒有留言: