星期四, 6月 03, 2004

The Bloggers' Rage

I've realised alot of bloggers actually pour their anger, rage, unhappiness, blah blah into their small personal space tt is their blogs. I've seen more pple post unhappy feelings and tots, than pple who actually inject their blogs with the (apparently unusual) happy things going ard in pple's lives. Guess it's their way of releasing their tantrums where assumingly would affect no one at all.
Yes. I added the word assumingly. Cos pple assume n not realise the hurt tt could be caused when the targetted party actually reads the blog and becomes affected n thus causing the spoof-effect.
Well, in my own terms, the Spoof-effect means pple spoofing one another on their own blogs, juz becoz one started to spoof the other one first.
Well, i had my dosage of spoofing n i do understand how bad the results are. either u n the other party ends up hurt n not tok to each other, or the other party n u becomes more than antagonised, bad-mouth each other n not tok to one another for as long as the anger remains (which is i think, a pretty long time)
Haiz.
Hope I haven spoofed anyone thru this blog, but in my opinion, my blog is my personal space where i can put all my feelings to words n thus helping me in realising how stupid or "clever" i've been in feeling all these. well, pple may be unhappy about wat i have to say but if i try to keep mom, n bottle every bit of anger in me, i think it'll be damn disatrous when the time comes for the bottle to be uncapped.

Well, bottom-line is:
PLS help to recycle.
Noo...
erm..
Pls do not litter.
oh no... not right either..
hmm....
...
I don't think i have a bottom-line actually.
PpLe can think wat they wan n do wat they deem their way to be.
Well, this blog is for fun n "inspirational release". HAHA..
It can go into the dumps for no body cares.
for the time being, i'll juz let u up ks?
Enjoy..
Cursing...
Yes. I'm sick n bo liao...

沒有留言: