Haven seen tt boi for weeks..
Today he returns from the Formosa.
But no. I'm not meeting him today.
Cos he's got things to do... haiz.
Nvr mind him.
I've got my dear gal fren whom i haven seen for a year plus...
Going to meet her later. Quite excited..
She's rather ditzy i shld sae. but dun look like it.
A very interesting gal. Pretty le...
I really haven any idea on how to celebrate my 21st.
Mom said tt it ain't any biggie. well, i guess.
Everyone else is having or has had their 21st at chalets.
I dun think i want the same thing.
cos firstly, it's bloody far to hav to travel all the way to the east, cos all chalets are located there... (or are there hidden unknowns??)
N secondly, I think the idea is overly-used n kinda stale oredie.
Double HAIZ.
*the left n right brain squabbles*
~Maybe i really shld forgo celebrating??
~But it's my 21st!!
(IGNORE)
well, enuf on tt.
Let me juz rave about my one n only crush on a celebrity.
ok... maybe... second crush.
I've always had a thing for guys with a ear stud(esp. diamond) on their left. No.. not really Beckham.
Edison Chen....
Dunno Y.... (sigh)
But, that's besides the point.
I'm currently crushing on this taiwanese guy. Roy Qiu, Qiu Ze. U know??
Well, it was kinda a shot by the cupid sorta thing. Juz went *poing*
n I'm infatuated.. (sigh) again
Too bad i still can't blog with the pictures. if not... heh heh...
Weird for me to be posting such "disturbing" thoughts on my blog.. But, let's juz not care for this blog.
Give it up for the infatuated gals!!
Cheers to Mother Nature for producing such eye candies!!!
沒有留言:
張貼留言