星期三, 8月 04, 2004

A Whale of a time at East Coast!!

Sorry folks.
Out of action for a week plus.
Been busy frolicking about for my bday…
Big deal u say.
Well, it isn’t really a biggie, but I do like the fuss made over my 21st bday.
And I really liked the way it turned out to be. Lotsa happenings.

Very very interesting indeed. At the chalet.

I had a 3 days 2 nights chalet at the Costa Sands East Coast which I rented it cheap thru my Company @ juz 65 bucks for the whole stay. Yeah man…

The first day n night was fun with cycling and yakking and stupid things which gang n I love to do… Since Xuehua has already blogged about it I her blog, I shall link up with her blog so u guys who are interested in wat happened on the first day, can see things thru those “rose”-colored glasses of hers… www.xuehua.blogspot.com

Yep. Skipping all the way to the next day, where everyone were groggy and sleepy from the wild night of boozing n screaming.

Mayz went to work from there, after we managed to wake her up my imitating lotsa weird sounds (vomitting sounds to be exact), n NOT manage to put her back to sleep when she was trying to keep awake to prepare for work...

The 4 remaining: me & marcboi, XH & Fred.
We tried to make some breakfast out of the grubby can food n squashed up bread we brought along. Thankfully, it turned out ok, though not heavenly.

X n F left after a while of wrestling mania from Marc n Moi. Yeah yeh.. u know it. I lost. But.
I’ll win the next time. Just u wait.

The day n chalet was pretty much to the 2 of us. Went cycling to Macs n drizzle turned into rain, so we took shelter at McCafe. Me first time there, was pretty ok I guess.

Rain ceased n we went on our quiet Sunday afternoon to the chalet.
I wanted to go fishing at the expensive-n-not-worth-it shrimp fishing stall, located jus next to our rented room. 13 bucks for a rod per hr. so basically u juz pay good money to sit there n wait for stupid fishes or shrimps to hook up. Oh, I was thinking that they probably trained the preys to jump on the hooks and get caught once per hr or so. Make the unsuspecting customers get an addiction for catching them and continue paying tribute to sit there n wait. Cos I realised that the customers were always the same pple whom I spotted there so enthusiastically waiting since mornin.
BUT,
I still wan to try….. (didn’t get my chance however since the commando boy wasn’t giving me a choice when he firmly escorted me past the stall everytime I tried to “stray” there…)

Anyways, the night was injected with mahjong and drinking (milder this time, I’ve learnt my lesson) games, when Janice n Jenson (the Jans) dropped in. I lost quite a lot. Like always. But the Jans were real sweet to “give me face” becoz of my bday, n not pursue me for the pay-back. Thanks.
Oh ya, not to forget, the present that the Jans and Jared & Elin got for me. An ultra mini skirt with a nice stripey halter top. All in delightful pink. The hottest color of the season, Janice mentioned. I like them both. I've always wanted to get a mini skirt, but being a tomboy-kind, my courage often deserts me when on my shopping sprees, as i chicken out on trying the minis on. BUT, the mini is alittle too much on the mini side….. ha..ha… (laughs nervously) Do i really have to wear it to club on yr bday??

Another bout of wrestling tt night. with Janice and Jenson starting things off.
Janice was having a lead with Jenson under & unable to move. Then like all guys with the overgrown muscles, Jenson took charge and turned things the other way round.

Marc n I took the stage for the next round of GF vs BF wrestle mania. Having experienced that bitter loss of victory in the morning to the "MarcMan", I wasn't about to continue that line of defeat n hand triumph over to the guys on the silver platter. No can do. i'll have to use all i can muster, my courage, my anger, all my strength, my pinchy fingers, my gnawing teeth, my chipped nails... (yeah, u get the picture huh)

Victory was mine, with all those strengths in line. I won. He lost. Defeated n Battered up, he was panting and bruised(i punched him). YEAH!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Okok. I really have to mention this.
Jackass the movie is truly a sickeningly crappy, stupid, moronic documentary put together by a group of ard 10 guys, who are as sickeningly crappy, stupid, moronic, doing idiotic, crazy shit to both themselves and pple ard them (yes, including to pple they know n not know)..

Oh ya…
And it definitely glues u to the set.
U can’t stop watching it.
Including the gals u know.

I for one, watched it 3 times at the chalet.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alright. The night was almost over with the ending of the wrestle tournament. Janice n Jenson drove home, Marc n I fell deep to lures of the sleeping devil.
And the last day was nothing to be blogged about as we woke up and went home.
Right.
Til school i suppose. I had a good lecture of mkting communications tt evening at MIS and once again realised the goodness in schools which i missed for a year.

*sigh* i love campus life...

2 則留言:

Hua 提到...

Erm.... woman...

Can see ur Marco's side of frens all have a preference towards wrestling than talking things thru eh...
Haha!

You guys should take it easy man...

Learn to bite & everything will be settled!

Jas 提到...

Wrestling is the THING ok?!!!!