星期日, 8月 29, 2004

A (whining) Letter to MarcBoi-in-OZ

Dearest MarcBoi,

I presume that u r currently sailing in the air, across the sea to Down Under.
High chance of u dozing off in that comfortable seat, stretched out and contented after a hearty meal of airplane food (which i assume is still palatable).
Oh.. Probably not before a good show of the new seasons of Friends or the F1 rally screening onboard. A small bottle of wine? Or some dessert??
All that and the enthusiam which u showed while counting yr days to departure for OZ, I do think U r having a great time already.
Oh, go on. Enjoy yrself and forget about me will ya?

Well, I shall make myself busy and busier, so that i'll have no time for the seemingly-endless wait for yr return. Or perhaps some time in the clubs, waking the party animal within. Or, maybe some new activities such as the Salsa classes where I need a partner for the cha-chas where we can shake a hell-of-a-booty. Ooh... How about going shopping with a bunch of galfrens, till we run dry of resources??
oh well, seems better if i juz stay busy working and studying, doing housechores in the duration of my mom's absence, slogging away for projects and assignments, with no life...














oh my goodness.


i whine way too much at once.

Pardon me.

I'm tired, love-sick, PMSsy, and freaking way behind time...











Wat m i doing here???









k

Ciaos.

1 則留言:

Hua 提到...

You do miss him a lot don't you??
Please get a grip man!!
Be strong, he'll be coming back soon...

Not like me....

Sigh...