Lost my full blast anger which was there earlier on, before lunch.
I guess being filled-up and happier, does take a leaf from the saying “A Hungry man is An Angry man”.
Wat was I so pissed about??
Fine. I’ll tell you.
That idiocy of that moron (my section manager) managed to ruffle my feathers so much this morning that I could not help but maintain that very obvious & ugly crease on my forehead and a continuous chant of murmured curses all morning at work.
First thing in the morning, I was greeted with the world’s stinkiest breath…*GASP* he really should be nominated for the Guinness World of Records. I’ll even vote for it, that is if they allow votes.
No one can really understand Y he chose to do nothing about it. He did mentioned the fact that his wife was complaining about his bad breath, AND HE HAD THE AUDICITY TO ACTUALLY AFFIRM THAT FACT WITH US?!?! My God. I would have thought he was handicapped of his smelling senses if I haven’t known him. For goodness sake, jus go smell yr bloody mouth, and don’t u dare give me the excuse that u have sinus and thus is allowed an exception!!! I WILL NOT BUY THAT CRAP!! SINUS IS NOT A PERMITTANCE TO HAVING BAD BREATH TT BAD. AND MY SINUS HAVEN FUDDLED MY SMELLING SENSES!!!
Alright cool it… whew. Swear it was my angry half tokking.
Anyways, just to add on to the fact that he stinks like hell, some ex-colleague actually gave him a mug to drink from(he nvr drinks water, and that’s y he stinks like crap) and u know wat he did with it?? He left it somewhere in the office pantry and he continues his practice of not-ever-drinking-from-morning-til-nite. God forbid.
Alright. Now for wat he really did that threw me into a ferocious rage that could have been worthy of a lion. (no ivan, not your kind of roar)
…
..
.
I guess it might have been my heck-care attitude towards him, or the lack-of-respect face that I used to show him. Oh wait, they both mean the same thing.
Ok. Yeah. I have not been a good subordinate to him (Like he had been a “Year’s Best Manager” to the rest of us in our dept)…
BUT THAT DOESN’T MAKE HIM HAVE THE RIGHT TO PILE WORK ONTO ME LIKE NOBODY’S BUSINESS!!!!!!
U’re right perhaps, that subordinates are to do wat their superiors ask of them. Oh, but have I mentioned the fact that, I am the only one from my dept to endure the brutality of having 3 piles of work that are so unduely passed on to, and no one else, I repeat, no one else had to have additional pilings?!?! And oso, the fact that the other colleagues are having lesser work than before, and I am the one to take the load from them?!
The one and only one.
Yep.
Me.
Wat justice is there?! All because I haven been all nicety to him??????????
(I couldn't help it at all u know. He reeks too much of his breath that his mere walk-by had me holding my breath...)
F***ed-up system.
I detest him, that slimey worm. TT’s so much more injustice that he had done, but too much for me to put into words to continue weaving these post.
I’ll have to leave it here then.
Whew.
Feeling so much better now.
P.S: Seriously i can't see how his wife can take so much crap-smelling.
She must have the world's most powerful sinus, to be able to get intimate with tt stinkbomb.
Eeeeuuu.... gross to the max.
3 則留言:
Poor thing. if the computer could let u upload smells, im sure u would.
-from melb.
Goodness no.
I wouldn't want visitors to my blog to sue...
:p
...
..
.
GROSS
Hey gal, I really take pity on you! but comon, fight him with all your might which i'm sure u are capable of!
anyway i've been trying to get in touch with U !!!!!!!
contact me Pls ... 93830261 / sherintee@yahoo.co.uk
張貼留言