星期二, 9月 21, 2004

Time-Out

I know i have been missing in action for some time. but hey, i'm not really a no life person u know... ok... i am.

swamped with tonnes of work and studies, with no time to slack anymore.

alright... i do make time to slack huh... lots.

Time is running out b4 i reach the end of my trimester. I need more sands in the hourglass to do this, to do that.

ARGH.

U know how it is like when there u r having so much to do, and here u have so much things to enjoy. I rather be playing than working u know. Tis a fact. I'm a born slacker. Not that normal pple loves work la. But I'm the extreme case of "I HATE WORK!" syndrome.

~ ~ ~
Well well, if it ain't the usual ramblings of a lowly employee who have peanuts for her salary. U think everyone enjoys wat they're doing?? Quit wasting your precious office hrs and pls for goodness sake, get back to work!!
~ ~ ~ ~

Ok ok... Juz to drop a notice on my sad blog on Y I'll be so pre-occupied and can't possibly find time to update for a while.


Well, the Norm. Work, School, Social ......

And the SIMS 2!!!

Hohoho...
Dun miss me when I'm gone...

2 則留言:

min 提到...

hey jasmine babe~ how's life. so long nvr talk to you already.. u have msn rite? can't wait for the next gathering with linda, jarrod n the whole bunch of others. =) hope to cya ard. tk cr.

Jas 提到...

yoz yoz... haven seen u guys for a freaking long time..
u schooling rite?? ring me up when u wanna meet up will ya? i'll have to check my schedule... haha... kidding. juz fix me a date. u too, take care.