星期二, 11月 30, 2004

The OT Queen

Me.


Hah. no la. kidding. 2 days in a row only.

Busy busy. Extremely tired now, without my daily dosage of ample THE SIMS 2 gaming frenzy...

Haix, kept myself extremely busy indeed, how else to explain the lack of time for my precious blog in the duration of MarcBoi's absence??
Hard-core Laziness.

I'm sorry, Bloggy Deary.
I forgot about you.
GOMENASAI...

YOosh.
I'm goin to GANBATE and churn out a new interesting blog for my oh-so-faithful reader, my Bestest fren, and my critic, Miss Chower Baby aka Hot Chick.
She's been complaining that she's sick of returning to my blog for a new post but ended up having to face that POST EXAM SYNDROME post...


Errm...
Only problem here is.......
I'm having a writer's block recently, can't really think of anything interesting to write.... HOW???????!?!?!?!?


Hmm....

Let me sleep on it... Will get back to Blogging Soon.....


Soon enough..........

沒有留言: