I think that's realy something shitty going on with this Donkey Kong.
If u have read by old posts, U shld know by now that there's this f**king moron who's just plain idiotic, and is constantly fouling my environment with stinky breath as my company's assistant manager of logistics, which makes him rule over me too.
Shall I reveal his real name and his image?
hmmm...
I'll like to provide u guys with the necessary details to defend yrselves against this freak, but think it's still safer for me juz to leave his image here...
And another one.
YUp.
He's a sicko whacko. And hey, I just learnt a new word, Necrophilia.
And I think he has it.
Anyways, U wan to know wat he did right??
Well, Today's supposed to be a holiday for my company...
And I ACTUALLY didn't have to come. Nobody needed to.
And now, with a stupid phone call from that necrophiliatic piece of shit, I have to come down to the office to work. And man, the system is just as crapped up as he.
It's not working. DAMMIT. Then what on earth am I here for??
Just becoz the f**ked-up ARSE-HO has had to lick the boots of the Vietnamese customers clean, so he has me to forsake my beauty sleep?!?!?!
Off to Hell he goes man.
So I have decided to blog here, on my sad lonely blog, to update, and to claim a little more OT salary. It's 2x on a holiday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are u happy now, www.jasminet.blogspot.com?? I finally updated u with some substantial bit of my sad life, though it's plain complaining and cursing..
That's life for you...
Till he ticks me off again...
Hell no.
Hope he'll vanish into thin air, then I'll post a celebration blog in honor of it...
1 則留言:
hi dear...so u still in the office?..hehe me too.. just came back from lunch at China Sq with dan. getting use to working in Raffles Place( ReAllyFast Pace) everyone with their Stress and Busy look really puts you in the mood, the mood to work even harder i guess.. haha, think im quite comfortable here though ive gotto read up and learn lots of things quick, must soak it up like a sponge...in a little cubicle in the corner of the office typing away on this blog..on msn and surfing the net on info on bloomberg, shares and financial reports...now im in a team doing the property which the company recently aquired for $151m, a 38storey building somewhere in shenton way...going over to the other office @3...so in the mean time, just going throught the portfolio.
aniwei, dun get too upset, at leasst you're being paid to do nothing for today!...
signing off (1st day of work)
張貼留言