星期二, 12月 28, 2004

Wishes for the Christmas that Zoomed Past...

Hey ye all,

Apologising for the fact that I only blog when I'm so fired up with anger.

Will try and include the happy tidings too, instead of majoring in Angry thoughts.

Well,

Here's a Christmas greeting right here and now...


MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!



How's Christmas for ye guys anyways?

I had quite a busy christmas with booze and tonnes of drinking games and Mostly, NO SLEEP!!
HAH.. Myself to blame for that.
For being so lack of self-constraint, wanting to particpate in every other activity that was available.

I'm trying to recuperate and get back those hours of lost sleep. but see wat I'm doing now?? Writing a blog...
HAHA... Sorry Blog, not trying to be sacarstic...


Alright, since there are like 12 days of Christmas (excuses to continue your holiday mood and yr slacker attitude at work), and New year the 2005 is just very round the corner,



MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

沒有留言: