As my friends know of me, I have always an infatuating interest in vampirism.
Not of the Nosferatu, the deformed ones.
But very much of the Toreadors, in other words, Beautiful Death, Vamps so beautiful and infatuated in things as beautiful as they are...
Seduction is probably the word to describe them.
Okok... anyways, I have a great book recommendation for all who loves the same vamps.
Anita Blake. Heard of her?
There're even fan sites where fan fictions are being posted like on Pomme de Sang
Go Amazon or something.
As far as I know, the Singapore National Library has quite a number of copies of the full series. 12 books in total.
But I'm not sure whether it ends here. Doubt so. Hope not...
Anyways, I've gotten the entire series and so far it's been orgasmic to me....
Yum.
2 則留言:
can you write smth abt yourself?....thot thats what a blog is for.....
its me!!..muahahahah
張貼留言