Folkies!
Back from outer space.
Weeks ago, i was battling with the aliens from the planet named, EXAMS.
Now while awaiting the results of the battle, I have to delve into another battle with the Summer school.. Two modules to be completed in 3 mths. No wait, it's less than that. Haix.
Anyways, seriously busy from calming the roaring waves of the matters of the heart, getting the company Dinner n Dance all done up (dated on the 16th), and also challenging that stagnant brain of mine to create some fantasy fiction that may be as good as Miss Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake series. NONO... I'm not going to write about Vampires. dun worry... it's different. tat's y it's so tough to write. I would have had an easier time if i just write a chick romance novel. It's way easier.
oh well, anyways, my fren Sylvia, had suggested that I shld post up my fiction on the blog. I feel tat it's kinda weird though a good idea for criticisms and feedback inflow, rather than solely me thinking tat i wrote wonderfully... But now, the problem is tat I admit I'm not exactly the strong, firm and relentless character that I try to portray but in actual fact, I'll cry if u are mean to me. haha... no. I'm serious.
Will sleep on it. after all, how else can I get constructive feedbacks??
Suggestions are welcome.
After all, my world is a liberal place, with freedom of speech and movement,
and that the control of everything will still be held by me.
沒有留言:
張貼留言