星期日, 2月 05, 2006

Free & Easy, my ass...

Supposed to be freakin free due to my retrenchment from Toshiba, leaving me free to do my degree in peace..

"Supposed to be"

Somehow, things never go the way you expect it to go. Tonnes of projects and exams just round the corner, and I had other commitments to entertain..

Not enuf time!! When I was still working, things were so much easier since i could just use work as an excuse to get away with many things...
Haix. Not anymore. The truth is out.

Mom wouldn't stop nagging for me to find a job quick and my school work is piling up like nobody's business.

Watever. Hecks for the time being.

Anyway, just had a mahjong session on Thurs with the gals (inclusive of Ivan Lim aka. The Lion that got slapped by the deer) and some girly sleepover. started off with some spaghetti which i made and i felt like some canteen auntie making mass portions of food for the hungry army boys. Well, in case u dunno, XH has the appetite of two. Thankfully Ivanino was the exact opposite who for the whole entire night kept harping on the fact that he was "EASY". Yesh. My friends.

Played some "In Between" and all gambling queens showed their colors. Me excluded. I lost quite some coins... haha...

I know this pic appeared in XH's blog, but i really like it since i look ok so... here's it.



GTG. Numerous mountains of work growing.
Will appear the time I clearing them.
Tata.

沒有留言: