星期三, 11月 29, 2006

A Bloody Long Time...

Exactly.. Haven't been blogging for Aeons... Busy with slacking, then work, then choir, then salsa... Basically life has been real exciting...

It's so freakin weird man... dunno y.. but i guess being single or attached, really matter to pple... haix... Like when I was attached, my guy frens shun me like nobody's business, ok... maybe i was exaggerating... And now, when I turned single, I'm suddenly swamped with invitations from the same hoard of them... I know it sounds bitchy... but.. haha... oh well...

3 ex-bfs kinda contacted me on the same day... and it's like... erm... 2 are single?? haha... is that meaning something?? oh.. I don't know... Let's skip that topic... Sensitive...

Anyways, in case frens who haven't had the chance to speak directly with me for this period of time, here's an update:

Me, doing Salsa dancing at JJSalsa @ Murray Street, and knowing the most enthusiastic bunch of Salsa Fanatics...
Me, started singing in a church choir not long ago, and found it to be immensely satisfying...
Me, had a terrific time working in Polo Ralph Lauren Sourcing with Wonderful colleagues who are currently known as ex-colleagues...
Me, completed my Bachelors and currently working in Sasa as an Assistant Buyer...
Me, loves my job and family the most at present...

Yeah, tat's about it... for now i guess...

Till my next post which is dunno how long later...

TATA~~

沒有留言: