星期一, 1月 15, 2007

A Revolutionary Change

Actually there's nothing revolutionary about the change, but it's just huge and ya... affecting every part of my life currently...

First, about my job @ Sasa, I've probably mentioned it before. so.. ya... I'm still there. not to worry. Still alive... not kicking however, just quietly hiding and minding my own business everyday. Everyday is a battle going on, and I work hard at giving in to my bosses and keeping mum about things i dun like.

Second, about my mom. She got hospitalised a few wks back for her inheritary eye problems which resulted from her blood pressure shooting up. I'll try to help out with the house chores and not make her worry or angry. I'll try.

Next, my already-started violin classes and my commencing Jap class in end-March making me very poor and but very fufilled in life. Oh well, pros and cons for everything one decides to do. In fact, I can play twinkle twinkle little star, ode to joy after my first lesson and currently practicing to play Charades of Fire and Canon in D... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....

And of cos, last but not least, an important addition in my life, a new someone who trys to fit into my already colorful portrait despite my initial uncertainty... I wouldn't say that we'll have a grand future, but as far as i can see, it's all possible.
I really like the way he dotes on me, the way he values me, the way he takes care of me, the way he holds my hands, the way he smiles at me, the way he goes all out to fetch me... ya.. these are probably things that only happens when the moon is still honey-coated. oh well, will enjoy it while it lasts... Heehee...

Thank you Lord for making things happen and the things that didn't happen, I know you meant a reason for them.
May I always love and respect you O Lord.

沒有留言: