星期四, 12月 14, 2006

What a Lonely Girl Needs: Reverse Harem

Example of the Reverse Harem. I LIKE...


Reverse Harem.

I got that phrase from Ouran High School Host Club (Anime). This little girl who's one of the school's rich senior's little sister sprouted that one day when i was watching the anime, and i was like wondering what the hell it meant. Chotto Hen ne...


Then a few mths later, my sister who by then has been very very well-aquainted with animes, and their respective anime lingos, informed me that Reverse Harem is the girl version of harem animes, like the normal harem: Love Hina has its male lead surrounded by bishoujos (pretty girls). The reverse Harem basically has it reversed (thus the name), the female lead surrounded by a hoard of Bishounens (gorgeous hunks)!!!!


Woooohhhh... That is so like my cup of tea... I Love the sound of that!!!!


So off me go to find my reverse Harem collections of animes, games and mangas... And I realised... There is not alot... especially in the animes and games section...

I mean what's up with that??!?!?!?! I read in a forum where some idiot was commenting on how disgusted he/she was with the bishounen fanservice in a particular anime i am crazy about... i was like "WHAT?!?!?!"

So it's not disgusting to have a average lead male to be surrounded by tonnes of gorgeous busty females who from time to time can't help but show their abundant cleavages, and it's totally disgusting to have a pretty lead surrounded by her hoard of hotties who does nothing too gross, maybe just coming out of the bathroom without a top?

Talk about double standards...


Anyways, tat was just to let out some steam i stored over the days...

Single gals need Reverse Harem!!! I mean Attached and married women too!!!!


Why should game/anime/manga producers concentrate on creating more n more harem games with the same old settings and plot where there's already so many of it in the market, and not do anything for the hungry reverse harem fans??? I dun need to see sex scenes u know, just dating and romance will do...


So to all anime/games/manga producers.



GIVE ME MY REVERSE HAREM GAMES, ANIMES, AND MANGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言: