星期一, 3月 09, 2009

The SSS Pub, the Shareholders, and Our Possible Customers...

The SSS and I had a discussion on how we wanted to open our own SSS Pub in 5 years time, whereby people who has simshis will become our customers, which is practically everyone (except beautiful and rich pple according to Gigi)...

The Shareholders, of cos the SSS gals... To deviate abit, Sisi has now join the ranks of the SSS and no longer part of the sub-branch A-SSS... Welcome Sisi!!

Apparently, Gigi is going to be the Manager who'll be in charge of the artiste and performers, and J&R will be contracted to the SSS Pub then... so... ya... G, pls maintain professionalism... No squealing ya!!

The Customers, we will have different "talents" attracting the different groups... Like Mdm Vivi will be exuding her womanly charms on the rich men... ( I don't want to call them U*cle, lest Vivi thinks I mean harm... haha..)

Anyways, we'll see how it goes... 5 years... Hmmm....

沒有留言: