Depressing as hell.
I have no idea why... I never used to be this emo... But recently, i just started turning into an emotional wreck...
Went to work ok. then met my colleagues whom out of 3 girls, 1 was thoroughly depressed, about to cry but cannot becos she was going for a meeting, and another 1 was stressed out from work... the last one, I don't bother cos she's in a league of her own. Nothing can bring her down.
Then pile on the workload, the scolding, I myself begin feeling the Hand of Depression crept onto me...
and now, I'm super bogged down with work, and super depressed. no one to talk to, cos i think i finished using up my Ask-a-fren-for-depression-relief cards, and they're probably sick and tired of hearing how depressed I am constantly...
Who likes to hang around a constantly-depressed girl??
I need a drink.
沒有留言:
張貼留言