I do realise that I have been turning into this pessimistic little pig aka PLP, emo-ing so often that I hardly feel that my period is over.
That's bad.
Especially when a fren suddenly pointed out to me that I have been PMSing too often, and I am no longer that girl full of sunshine and colors in her hair..
ok..
Those were my words...
Anyway, what she said was that I'm becoming more and more of a EmoMimoWorryWart (new term)... I thought I was just EmoMimo... haix...
What's there to worry about, you ask?
Well, for a first, there's the Career part.
Do you feel that you are going anywhere in your current job position? In your current company? Do you like what you are doing? Can you picture yourself doing the same thing for the rest of your life?
I ticked No.
Next,
Do you think you have planned enough for your retirement, saved enough money to get a house, get married, have kids, etc.? Do you think you can pay for your younger sibling's education? Or bring your parents for vacation, take good care of them and their needs? Or go travelling yourself?
I ticked No and shrugged.
3rd question,
Which side of the retrenchment fence do you think you are at, considering your dept members' capability, how your boss likes you, and how well you are doing? Safe?
Again, I ticked No, and I got a little sweaty. ok. maybe alot sweatier.
Last question.
Is there anyone who can actually take care of you in the present and future if you turn out to be that loser you are with nothing to your name, and take care of your siblings and parents, as well as endure your emomimoworrywartness for the rest of your life??
. . . . . . .. . .
. . . .. . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
...
I fled the scene, because I suddenly got a headache and had to eat something sweet like chocolates to calm my poor nerves which did not feel too good.
沒有留言:
張貼留言