Creepy...
I'm fast phasing into that scary timeframe between a woman's peak to offpeak.
Yes. all those women nearing, around, or after 25. You know what I'm talking about...
First you turn 25, quarter of a century, then very soon you're 30, and off the market. into the expiry bin... ARGH!!!
HAHA...
Nah. It's not that bad. just as long as you still love that 30 old you then.
Draft out that list of goals and achieve them one by one. You'll prob be hard pressed to find extra time for worrying about your shelf life!
Anyways, CONGRATS to XH on me humble blog space!!
For that most creative job award!! haha... you know what I mean.
CONGRATS to May for that T Rock on her ring finger!! I envy (abit only la. HAHA)
CONGRATS to Charlene for making so far in her Dancing Career!! I respect!!
CONGRATS to Gi for staying my compatriot in so many many aspects!! I love!!
CONGRATS to Si & Vi for winning the best Comedy duo in years to come!! I LAUGH!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And finally, CONGRATS to Me-self....
For Making it this far in life, 26 years and still kicking ass!!
I LOVE ME!!!!
1 則留言:
I'm pink (:
I like.
xoxo, gi
張貼留言