星期一, 9月 22, 2003

Boring day.

Yawns.
Had an interview in the afternoon. at this Japanese Company which two of my poly classmates are working at. Nippon Express. Mind u, it's not the paint company u know. it's actually this shipping company for imports n exports. n i was being interviewed by this Japanese guy who doesn't speak good Eng. N boy do i have a hard time trying to decipher wat he was trying to put across to me. HAIZ.
Slacked at Frederick's place. With Xuehua of cos lah. can't possibly be there alone rite?? we're tokking bout my best fren's BF here u know. ya. n not forgetting the fact tt he's my FIRST LOVE... HAHA. Jus have to say tt again.
Now back home slacking n blogging. SIANZ. I had only 1 meal for the whole day by the way. n it ain't much.
Whew. Think i've got too much complaints man... gotta stop it. Poor Marcus is now sloggin away in camp with his paperwork when he juz finished a dry, hot, muddy day in Tekong... Compared to him I guess I'm way better. K.

沒有留言: