星期六, 9月 13, 2003

Quite Happening with the "easily-excited"...

I'm the "easily-excited" gal. haha. kinda funny.... cos me n Kelly were like tokking on our job... n then tokking bout lots of other stuffs. n i was somehow very much excited bout the topics easily, ya, n thus the name.
Anyways, Emiko, Kelly n I went to Little India this time. We had Fish Head Curry, mutton, n rice at a rather authentic Indian Restaurant. WE noticed something bout the rice as it was long n thin n flat, compared to the Japanese Rice. This is so because of the absorbility. Curry is best eaten with harder, non-soggy rice... whereas the Japanese wans the soft n sticky....

We were wanting to shop but alot of Shops were closed already..
*HAIX*
Then we went to meet Marcus n went for a tea at millenia walk. n then to Hello @ Singnet for KTV.
Now I'm so exhausted. Think I'll be going to bed, nitey, nitez.

沒有留言: