Shit. Realised that I'm so very terrible at computers. Whatever tt's got to do with computers... Just fixed up this comments thingy ALL BY MYSELF when my NICE cousin, ENA keeps putting off the job and tt i have to DO IT MYSELF...... YA.
Anyways, I realised that it is always at the lowest point of one's life when one will truly understand and feel the need and urge to go upgrade oneself, like learning something, doing useful activities, taking up classes or something. Well, at least it's something good happening...
Like for example, me, I realised I'm pretty bad in computers and the net, so I'm actually making an effort here to go try this blogging stuffs... At the same time, it'll do my English some good(i think) by having this "online diary" sorta thing. ERMs... But definitely not with all these "shit", "erm", etc... HAHA.
So u pple there, go pick up some thing to learn or do for the society ok?? It's a pretty good feeling that u'll get in the end... *smiles*
~Tata~
沒有留言:
張貼留言