星期二, 12月 05, 2006

Salsa: Do you want it with Nachos? Or Hot on the Dancefloor??

Not in the best conditions for "lancing" all "light" but... haix... will have to make do.
Tired. My own fault really. But i'm not about to admit what I did...

Anyways, I just realised tat i won't be home early for the entire week. and I just wasted my only possible early sleep night doing.... ya.
Busy busy...

Tue which is today is my regular Salsa night @ Union.
Wed - Dinner with Polo pple. Shamdi's Bday.
Thur - Choir Practice @ Andrew's Place.
Fri - Clubbing @ St. James with my Salsa buddies...
ok. Sat will be sleeping day when nothing will be done, and I will just snooze the day away... Provided if my mom just lets me be... haha... tough luck.

Upsetting on my part, I actually go Salsaing for 1 big reason and tat 1 big reason is always not there. HAIX. If he doesn't go tonight, I swear I'll.............. Still continue going i guess... haix... Wat to do??

Moral of the story:
Things doesn't always happen just becos u wan it to.
Never expect too much.

My frens' moral of the story:
People are downright stupid.
Always Hankering after things that you can't have.

沒有留言: