I just got warned by my colleagues here and there; work faster, look more alive, look interested... HAIX...
Apparently the stupid company is going thru alot of changes and I need to prove my worth fast to stay... SHIT. No wonder the devil calls and visits me almost every other day. i need to have this auto-off for msn man... She always manages to come by at the times when my bloody msn window blinks. ARGH.
Work is not enjoyable here @ Sasa, cos the pple here are not exactly the nicest people in the world. Well, at least from what I have gathered so far...
And I'm like super quiet in the office this entire time and I feel like I'm an outcast alot of times...
This is bad... But I'll try to recall my experience @ Polo, how I grappled with being new and getting to know my work n colleagues better...
maybe it's the same...
Lord, Pls bless me with the determination to go thru this bad times cheerfully, and bless that there may be a beauitful rainbow on the other side of the bad weather.
沒有留言:
張貼留言