星期一, 3月 15, 2004

Hi. It's a weekday, office day, n I'm back in office blogging during my precious lunchtime.... Dun worry, I've had my lunch.
Anyways, I'm trying to curb my dependency on others esp. Marc. I do realise the fact tt i'm constantly thinking how others feel about wat i do or say, basically, about me. (though I nvr show it.) Like Marc's case, I'm constantly insecure about how he'll feel about me n wat he doesn't like about me. Would he meet some other gal whom he finds, having all those qualities tt I'm missing, fall in love with tat gal n therefore lived happily ever after (for my case, unhappily ever after...)?? Or would he gradually find me a painful ordeal tt he had to go thru, n then leave for greener pastures??? I mean, ok, I maybe overdoing it a wee bit too much. But, tt's basically how i feel. Uneasy n insecure.

U think I like feelin like tt??!?! Wat? are u crazy??!!

No man. Y would I wan this to happen?? Firstly, it's normally a cause of most breakups, if u have had daily dosages of TV dramas. Untrusting couples making the r/ships unworkable.
No. I wouldn't wan tt. I really do trust him. But the thing is, I just dun trust the Human Nature. It is nvr the case where u had everything properly planned, everything in orderly sequence n all the consequences intended beforehand, which then happens in the way u predicted it. come on, dun kid yrself. no one ever had their lives like tt. unless u can forecast the future. Some how, the human nature will juz take charge in making the human life the way it wans to be. I can't say tt if i continue at this rate with Marcus, n were bound to end up married to one another. wat if........ . . . . . . . . . . . ...
ok. forget it man. this is making my head hurt.
I'll juz make sure tt i stick wif my analogy of self-focusness. the rest i'll leave it to fate.
let me cry or be happy.

watever.

沒有留言: