星期四, 3月 11, 2004

Titled: ANOTHER dilemma.

YES. I KNOW. yet again.
But then, had a long chat with Zhizhong last night and it kinda made me dwell even more on my future.
Where do I see myself heading towards right now?
What do I see myself as, ten years from now??
What do I want to achieve in life eventually???
What kinda life would I want to lead ultimately???

For ZZ's case, he is very much into carving a name for himself in the corporate world, n not merely under someone else's wing/control.
I normally doubt this sort of talk about one's ambitions in being their own boss. I mean, come on, everyone wants to set up their own businesses, be successful n rich. But who or which corporation do u see out there, which started from scratch, is actually tt successful?? yeah, creative technology is one, breadtalk, blah blah blah. But u think everyone who wants to make it out there can all end up doing wat they intended to???? if u think so, u'll damn WRONG man... the world doesn't care if u have a place in the modern society, they dun pity u, or make space for poor old miserable u. What they are waiting to see is how u can create yr own space within the society. If u fail, they'll probably laugh so hard at u and trample yr morale till u wish u weren't born. BUT, if u succeed in creating tt.....
oops. sorry. i was carried away on my lecture on society's brutality... haha.
Anyways, juz to add the fact tt I m still contemplating about my future.
the rest of wat I wanted to say, I forgot. haha. sorry. it happens to me on many occasions.
NVM.
Wish all u pepes happy working/studying/watever.
I'm out.
Ciao.

沒有留言: