Yeah, n i have not much of an idea Y... i guess it has something to do with Marc boi trying for NTU. Wat? Maybe when he goes back to being a student, n i in the working society would have a clash of opinions. ..... . . . I think I juz hit my nail on the head. OUCH.
Addin oil to fire, would be the work of my mom. she wants me to go try for NTU. . . . . . .... Come on man, how on earth would NTU (or any local universities) accept a poly grad with only a couple of Bs, some Cs, and LOADS of Ds?!?!?!?!?!?????
As much as I wan to get in, I DO KNOW MY LIMITS, MOM.
I know it's worth a try, but, u know, I'm rather embarassed to post this sort of results for admission. Wat if they laugh at me??????
So the moral of the story today is for those pepes out there whose still studying, PLS.
Let me emphasize it again.
PLEASE STUDY HARD AND GET GOOD RESULTS!!!
or u'll really hate to end up like me.
it's very much regretable.
Alright, See ya.
沒有留言:
張貼留言