Hey hey… haven been blogging much these days… busy. With wat u ask??
Me myself dunno wat was I busy with… think I’m was in space.
Oh ya man, I haven blogged about my wind-surfing experience from the last last wkend. It was tough to learn wind-surfing man… lots of arm-power required. Which I lack…
But when the beginner starts to be able to balance on the board n do abit of surfing with the mast n sail up, the self-satisfaction is actually quite high. It’s actually quite a thrill for sports fans. But not too easy esp for a weak beginner like me, to pick it up. Although it is possible…
Considering the fact tt I’m rather fickle-minded, I think I wouldn’t be taking it seriously as a core sport. Anyways, maybe going mountain-climbing with the same bunch of NP grads like me. Probably. Waiting for Mr Ong to make things happen.
On the other hand, think I’m more or less used to Marc’s absence. Cos I’m not feeling too much these days, though kinda whiny when everyone’s busy, out dating while I’m all alone. Understandable huh?
I think. For me to be driving on the roads is not exactly safe. Haha. Cos I suck? All road-users, Beware.
alright. there's juz approximately one more week before Marcboi returns.
feel like going Malaysia. but no idea where exactly... any suggestions pple??
ks. feelin abit sianz of watching out for pple liao. later kanna caught. CHOI.
Buaibuais...
沒有留言:
張貼留言