hey ya.. wadup? nothing really.
it's juz kinda crazy these days. with the hype-up about the Singapore idol, and privately, family feuds... if only the whole epi can be sung out n resolved by William Hung who makes everything bloody funny. ok. sorry. it's corny.
oh ya. regarding the family feuds. can't blame my cousins for disliking the MOMs aka the Tay Sisters. I do too. They are a bunch of arrogant, Complain-Queens, violent (esp my mom), narcissistic women who like nothing better than to talk about their lives, their kids (us), and wat their kids are going to do or have done. like take for example, the ever-commercialised mother's day:
Mom aka 3rd Tay Sister, relished the remembrance of wat they did in the past for their mom aka POPO. I was there harmlessly sipping my drink n suddenly felt the sinister glare, which i turned n noticed MOM staring at me, menacingly. how can i not notice?? With chills down my spine, i knew wat was on her mind (Y I dun have a CELEBRATION?!?!?!), n i slowly put down my drink n asked her if she wanted to have a dinner treat as a family celebration for mothers' day. *NOTE: I meant the 4 of us kind. Me, sis, Dad n the star of the day, her.*she said tt she din wan cos to eat out on Mother's day would be too expensive n crowded as it is overly-commerciallised ou there.
i hid my relieved sigh as i resumed sipping the drink.
Then later tt day, whilst i was happily shopping at Zouk's Flea mkt, I received a phone call from my cousin Lester asking me to share a Mothers' day dinner treat. Obviously, the poor boy was cornered to take out his (peanuts) miserable pay which he got from his attachment work to "do a little something" for his mom aka 7th Tay sister. which he did. but asked me for help.. well, in a way... so i agreed. in attempt to shut the Tay Sisters up. hoping tt they'll have less to complain about ya??
~OK. End of Scene 1. ~
~Scene 2~ *Action*
Now, now... Dun get carried away, thinking that things are going to be better, n we lived happiyl ever after.. cos things nvr happen like tt. They juz dun happen like tt, haven and never will.
The dinner wasn't a great dinner for the people who paid their dues. The 3 of us had to sit in to listen to all the blabber and gossips about everything, while mentally calculating how much everything on the table costs and how much we'll be paying later... *SIAN* Anyways, the bad things tt happened didn't juz end there.
The Tay Sisters apparently enjoyed the whole affair so much so tt they started planning for the Fathers day celebration by themselves!! Who's paying u ask? well, it's THE KIDS again. ok. mainly me. COS Y?? Cos I'm WORKING!!! SHIT. sure makes me feel even more wanting to go back to studying. no responsibility of providing. no financial burden of alot of things...
okok. back to the story, here's scene 3:
Have had the time to check out my cousin's blogs. those who didn't go to the KIDS-exploiting scheme dinner. HOw "delighted" was I to find wat my dear cousin wrote about me. okok. abit harsh for my tone here. i apologise.
Well, i think wat she was bloggin about was the anger at me, for trying to be so goody-two-shoes and everything to go treat the evil Tay sisters n make a big fuss out of it, causing evil to expecting her into doing all that i have done.
For your information, dearest cousin, I have no idea tt a mothers' day dinner celebration was to SUDDENLY evolve at my expense.
I sure hope u dun think tt i'm asking for this as I DID NOT. I did wat I think tt will shut them up. though not for long, but at least for some time. ahh... the peace n quiet that i get to enjoy now does not come cheap nor last long.... But again, AT LEAST for now...
Hope this would clear some misunderstandings. N pls check with me b4 assuming things. thank you very very much for yr cooperation.
Let's juz pray tt the "evil" TAY SISTERs will forget about Fathers' day...
沒有留言:
張貼留言