Dear Blog.
I have no idea Y i have to actually go about convincing this cousin of mine tat I really have no idea the dinner really wasn't my idea. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea Y I was labelled a Bootlicker who sucks up to her aunties and relatives. Wat for do I wan to do tt??
Not tt i haven tried explaining myself. I have left notes in her comments box in her blog, anxious to clear my name. But in vain.
U know wat she replied?!?! *haiz* i really dunno wat to say now.
She replied with something like, "watever. i dun care a damn. i expected u to say this."
Wat?! I nvr would have expected her to be so stubborn n not even try n understand my situation?!?!?!
ok.. i mean she has all along been very stubborn BUT, I really was hoping for some understanding from her, if not a little. After so many yrs of r/ship as one of her closest cousin, i would definitely expect her to at least come demand "WAT THE hell was tt??", rather than blast me from the comfort of her blog n not even bother to try understand my situation n intentions when i try to explain, juz shutting me from her life. GREAT.
I didn't even intended my gesture (dinner treat) as wat she viewed my intention to be. No, I'm totally not trying to suck to them. My mom just wanted to treat all her sisters to dinner.
DO U GET IT?!?!?! I didn't even know who were comin for the dinner cos all along I tot it was juz Lester's family n Mine. IT's TT SIMPLE!!!BLOODY SHIT.
To sum it up, we're both fighting over something tat is not even there in the first place!!!
In turn, I'm getting irritated. Here I am trying to patch things up with her, n there is the other side where all the other aunts assuming tt she is being rebellious to her mom, n are expecting me to reform her. (No, they dun know tt we are fighting.) This is too much for me to handle.
I need a break...
Oh sorry, I need to get back to work now.
沒有留言:
張貼留言